- RSS Channel Showcase 3326183
- RSS Channel Showcase 9419348
- RSS Channel Showcase 9447894
- RSS Channel Showcase 5044280
Articles on this Page
- 08/28/15--08:06: _Music to Picture Mo...
- 08/28/15--12:15: _SonicScoop Seeks Na...
- 08/31/15--03:00: _Electric Zoo Transf...
- 09/01/15--07:43: _Pensado Awards 2015...
- 09/01/15--09:02: _The Two “Secrets” o...
- 09/02/15--06:38: _Auralex Now Shippin...
- 09/02/15--07:24: _Plugin Review: Neve...
- 09/03/15--09:00: _The Best Ear Traini...
- 09/03/15--10:30: _Avid Announces Pric...
- 09/05/15--08:57: _Sonnox Restore Suit...
- 09/07/15--08:28: _Cycling ’74 Launche...
- 09/08/15--03:00: _Destination Studio ...
- 09/09/15--06:54: _Tascam Announces Ce...
- 04/18/13--05:52: _Nashville Analog Re...
- 04/18/13--05:52: _Nashville Analog Re...
- 08/28/15--12:15: SonicScoop Seeks Nashville and L.A. Correspondents!
- 09/01/15--07:43: Pensado Awards 2015: Winners, Recap & Review
- 09/01/15--09:02: The Two “Secrets” of Effective Parallel Compression
- 09/02/15--06:38: Auralex Now Shipping Sustain v2 Bamboo Sound Diffusors
- 09/02/15--07:24: Plugin Review: Neve 88RS MkII from Universal Audio
- 09/03/15--10:30: Avid Announces Price Reduction for Pro Tools
- 09/05/15--08:57: Sonnox Restore Suite Released in 64-bit Format, Price Reduced
- 09/08/15--03:00: Destination Studio Sweet Spot: Sono Luminus Studios – Boyce, VA
LA-based SCORE A SCORE (SAS) is headed by CEO Jordan Passman, whose mission is to connect composers and producers in the most complementary way possible, producing projects that express an ideal music environment.
Kristy Zeigler now joins his team as … Read More
Now at seven years and counting, the home of one of the world’s premier EDM festivals is the global music capital of New York City – right where it should be.
In the late 1950’s, the Hollywood Walk of Fame committee called on a select group of music executives to compile a list of recording industry personnel who had made a … Read More
Justin Colletti is back on the SonicScoop video blog, this time with some quick tips on getting the most out of your parallel compression technique.
In the short video below, Justin reveals two of the most important factors in getting great results out of this technique, with the approach also … Read More
One of the leading names in pre-assembled acoustical treatment is now shipping their new and improved Sustain v2 Bamboo Sound Diffusors.
The … Read More
Universal Audio’s emulation of the Neve 88RS channel strip was originally released in 2007, and has become a well loved tool in the UAD-2 toolkit.
In recent years however, Universal Audio has adopted the practice of improving upon old plug-in code, creating even more … Read More
For most engineers, the ultimate goal is to be able to “feel” their way through a mix, and to do their work in a completely natural and intuitive way.
Much like professional musicians, who often transcribe great solos with the hope that in time, that conscious effort will lead to … Read More
The company announced today that Pro Tools 12.2 has been launched, and with it lower prices across the board for the … Read More
Getting more for less is always appealing. Audio pros who have been considering the Sonnox Restore Suite now have that pleasant prospect at hand.
Restore has now been released in 64-bit format, making it compatible with Pro Tools 11 & … Read More
With the seasons changing, a source of fresh inspiration is more than welcome.
Audio aficionados can expect to find just that at the new “1000 Projects” microsite launched by Cycling ’74, makers of the Max digital signal processing software environment… Read More
Looking for a fresh benchmark in the studio sector? The pros at Sono Luminus Studios will show you how much you must raise your game.
Working out of their bucolic Boyce, VA, destination studio in you’ll find a squad of audio experts that are working smarter AND harder. Working out … Read More
Tascam has unleashed two new products for us to get our hands on – The Celesonic US-20×20 interface, and the VL-S3 compact monitors.
Their hearts have been in vinyl all along, but now their hands are too.
Talk to Welcome to 1979 founder and engineer/producer Chris Mara, and you’ll be at least momentarily convinced (or reminded) that everything was better before the clock struck 1980.
Mara has built a successful recording studio business, and spin-off educational and tape machine businesses on the principles of audio as understood Read more...
The post Nashville Analog Recording Destination, Welcome to 1979, Now Cutting Vinyl appeared first on SonicScoop.